Dudgeon Monroe Neighborhood is thrilled to invite you and yours to Wingra Park on Saturday, June 16, for the 21st Annual Jazz in the Park music festival. If last year was amazing, this year is going to be off the charts. In fact, the JIP Committee guarantees perfect weather, great music and lot of dancing! Thanks to Edgewood High School, ample parking will be available just 2 blocks away. So one and all, walk, bike, skate, or carpool and join us!
Schedule of Events
- 9 am “It’s My Lake 5K” Run/Walk
(Sponsored by the Fit)
- 10-noon Lake Wingra Clean Up (Sponsored by the Edgewood College)
- 2-5 pm Family Fun Afternoon Activities (Sponsored by Monroe Street Family Dental)
- 2-9 pm Music
- 2-3 pm At Dim Fom Jazz Band (Sponsored by Orange Tree Imports)
- 4-5 pm Edgewood Jazz Ensemble (Sponsored by MG&E)
- 5:30-7 pm Tony Castaneda Latin Jazz Sextet (Sponsored by Hotel Red)
- 7:30-9 pm MadiSalsa (Sponsored by the Laurel Tavern)
This year we are partnering with the Dane County Lakes and Watersheds and the Clean Lakes Alliance to celebrate 25 years of “Take a Stake in the Lakes” and will present stewardship and volunteerism awards during this year’s event. Jazz in the Park is supported by the generous donations from members and over 20 local businesses. Please buy on Monroe and say thanks!